Summer Fancy Food Show 2013 June 30 - July 2
New York (NY)
We are pleased to announce our participation …
We are pleased to announce our participation at the CHFA West 2013, where doing business just come naturally, …
We are pleased to announce our participation at the Natural Expo West 2013, where doing business just come nat…
Sedani Rigati with vegetables
- Preparation Time: 32 min.
- Cooking time: 12 min.
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: Low
1 Cook the pasta until it is "al dente" quickly plunge it in cold water, drain, and add a little oil and coat well.
2 Cut the vegetables into small pieces and mix them with the mayonnaise, the white sauce, and the mustard.
3 Add all the ingredients to the pasta and mix delicately.
4 Add salt and pepper to taste. Before serving add the basil leaves ripped into small pieces.
- 400 g Sedani Rigati
- a few leaves of basil chopped
- 200 g mixture of vegetables for salads: peas, onions, beets, carrots, celery, gherkin pickles, cauliflower, and peppers
- 2 tbsp white sauce (with green peppercorns)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- Protein 15 g
- Fat 50 g
- Carbohydrate 50 g
- Dietary Fibre 5 g
- Cholesterol 45 mg