Sugo alle Cime di Rapa, from Puglia
1. Wash the broccoli raab, cut into small pieces.
2. Put extra virgin olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic in a pan and cook for 20 seconds on high heat.
3, After, add the broccoli raab. Lower the temperature to medium heat and cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally with the cover.
4. Cut the anchovy fillets in small pieces. Add cut anchovy fillets and capers to the pan, stir well and turn off the heat.
5. Cook the Strascinati in salted water for 20 minutes, drain al dente, put in the pan and stir for 2 minutes on high heat with the broccoli raab and anchovy fillets.
6. Throw away the garlic and serve immediately.
- Preparation Time: 0 min
- Cooking Time: - min
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: -
Ingredients for 4 people
- 600 g Cooked Broccoli Raab
- 454 g Strascinati Pasta
- 8 Spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Anchovy Fillets
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons of Capers